Saturday, July 26, 2008

Swim Lessons & Grilled Pizza

We've been busy the past couple of weeks with swim lessons for Sophia. She took Level 2 at the local rec center (indoor pool). I remember swim lessons when I was a kid. Lessons always seemed to be at, like, 7 AM in frigid water! Sophia has it made - 11 AM in a heated pool in a hot, humid swim center. Well, she gets to do Level 2 again next summer. Alot of new strokes & going under the water. She definitely learned something, but not enough to pass.
While Sophia was taking lessons, Will, Nicholas & I have been hanging out at the baby pool. I seem to be one of the only Moms to put my suit on & swim with the kids. We had a good time playing in the water with the other kids and meeting some new families.

Post Swim Lessons Snack & Picture: Nicholas is really beginning to sit up well. Next step...driving! Okay - Here is my second attempt at grilling pizza. Turned out much better than my first try (see a couple blog entries ago). I was successful in transferring from the cool stone to the 500 degree grilling stone. It was very good, very tasty. For some reason, it is getting burned on the bottom though. Need to figure that out....

No comments: