For Today...Oct. 26, 2011
Outside my window...it's dark and cold out. Autumn has arrived with the changing colors of the leaves, cooler weather, a little frost, maybe some snow soon.
I am thankful for...a fun evening with my family yesterday: pizza and Captain America DVD.
From the learning rooms... Sophia is working on cursive and multiplication facts, Will is really improving with his pencil skills and he is flying through his math really well. No longer worried about Sophia's reading skills. She has become quite the independent reader.
From the kitchen...meatloaf and mashed potatoes plus apple crisp for dinner tonight. Perfect weather for it.
I am wearing...jammies.
I am creating...mental Christmas lists.
I am reading...Edgar Rice Burroughs, A Princess of Mars.
I am hoping...fair trick-or-treating weather.
I am hearing...the baby's sleepy music and Father & Daughter playing cards before bed.
Around the house...we are awaiting the rest of the new guttering, fascia & soffit to be installed:)
One of my favorite things...the smell of coffee in the morning.
A few plans for the rest of the week...leading Sophia's Little Flowers meeting on Saturday, carving pumpkins on Sunday.
Here is a picture I'm sharing...All Saints Eve Preview: One Captain America, One Green Lantern (costumes are interchangeable, so we'll see who is actually who on the big night), Sophia as the Egyptian Princess who drew Moses (Alex) from the water.
No comments:
Post a Comment