For Today Feb. 22, 2011
Outside my window...the sun is shining, but it is still cold. I literally just pushed a couple of my kids outside to burn off some energy. They didn't stay out too long.
I am thinking...about my summer schedule, which seems to be filling up QUICKLY!
I am thankful for...StoryTime at the Library.
I am thinking...about my summer schedule, which seems to be filling up QUICKLY!
I am thankful for...StoryTime at the Library.
From the learning rooms...adding a new sound: soft g in ge, gi, gy. Wow - how a few sounds can really expand your ability to decode words.
From the kitchen...I'm planning turkey-mac skillet.
I am wearing...a long sleeve Tshirt and jeans.
I am creating...an independent reader.
I am reading...Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Am also studying The New Age Counterfeit in our church bookclub.
I am hoping...for success in losing some weight in the next couple of months.
I am hearing...bored kids.
Around the house...Sophia and I are planning the decor in her "new" room.
One of my favorite things...is coffee with whipped cream.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Pampered Chef party on Thursday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my volcano cake & the 5 year old!
From the kitchen...I'm planning turkey-mac skillet.
I am wearing...a long sleeve Tshirt and jeans.
I am creating...an independent reader.
I am reading...Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Am also studying The New Age Counterfeit in our church bookclub.
I am hoping...for success in losing some weight in the next couple of months.
I am hearing...bored kids.
Around the house...Sophia and I are planning the decor in her "new" room.
One of my favorite things...is coffee with whipped cream.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Pampered Chef party on Thursday.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...my volcano cake & the 5 year old!
2 comments:
That is an AWESOME cake!!
Happy 5th birthday! And that is awesome cake. Goodluck with the weight loss, too!
Stopping by from TSWD,
Diana
deananddiana.blogspot.com
Post a Comment